Place a jumper over VCC and 5V to provide power to the servo + and – pins. Next use the Servo pins D11, D6 and D5 to connect the RGB led to the Servos Header via appropriate resistors to the PWA via the J7 flat ribbon cable as shown below:
*The RGB on the front panel can also be connected to D0, D1 and D11.
In Configuration.h ( line c2348) change the following lines to read
* LED Type. Enable only one of the following two options.
#if EITHER(RGB_LED, RGBW_LED)
#define RGB_LED_R_PIN D11
#define RGB_LED_G_PIN D6
#define RGB_LED_B_PIN D5
//#define RGB_LED_W_PIN -1
* Printer Event LEDs
* During printing, the LEDs will reflect the printer status:
* – Gradually change from blue to violet as the heated bed gets to target temp
* – Gradually change from violet to red as the hotend gets to temperature
* – Change to white to illuminate work surface
* – Change to green once print has finished
* – Turn off after the print has finished and the user has pushed a button