As the LCD is connected to to AUX-3 and AUX-4 we must use the Servos, AUX-1 or AUX-2 pins to connect the RGB led. The unused pins D11, D6 and D5 from the Servos Header via appropriate resistors will then connect to the PWA via the J7 flat ribbon cable as shown below:
*The RGB on the front panel can also be connected to D0, D1 and D11.
In Configuration.h ( line 2348) change the following lines to read
* LED Type. Enable only one of the following two options.
#if EITHER(RGB_LED, RGBW_LED)
#define RGB_LED_R_PIN D4
#define RGB_LED_G_PIN D5
#define RGB_LED_B_PIN D6
//#define RGB_LED_W_PIN -1
* Printer Event LEDs
* During printing, the LEDs will reflect the printer status:
* – Gradually change from blue to violet as the heated bed gets to target temp
* – Gradually change from violet to red as the hotend gets to temperature
* – Change to white to illuminate work surface
* – Change to green once print has finished
* – Turn off after the print has finished and the user has pushed a button